Chelsea boss, Thomas Tuchel, has insisted that he has ‘no regrets’ about sending midfielder, Conor Gallagher, out on loan this campaign.
Gallagher joined Crystal Palace on a season-long loan from Chelsea in the summer transfer window.
The 21-year-old has enjoyed a stellar start to life at Crystal Palace, scoring six goals in 15 appearances so far this season.
Gallagher’s impressive performances so far this term have even seen him linked with a potential recall to his parent club in the January transfer window.
When asked if he had any regrets about not including Gallagher in his plans, Tuchel said at his pre-match press conference ahead of Chelsea’s Premier League tie with Everton on Thursday night, “It’s details of his contract and this will not be discussed in press conferences.
“I’ve said how much we like Conor and nothing has changed.
“There is no regret because it seems the perfect decision for him, and that is what we discussed for him in the summer.
“You can’t take the circumstances now and look back on a decision from July. It’s not possible. We did what we did and we are very happy with it.”